Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Phaeton Factory Dresden

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

That is really cool, there's somewhere I'd like to go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

There's no doubt they're beautifully made and that factory tour sounds quality, but no-ones buying them...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Gatster wrote:
    There's no doubt they're beautifully made and that factory tour sounds quality, but no-ones buying them...

I think I read somewhere recently that they have stopped importing them in the US due to lack of demand. They are continuing to sell them in Europe though and a facelifted model is due in the next year or two.

This car really makes no sense to me since they already have the Audi A8 competing in this market sector. At least the A8 sells though.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

should make Passat drivers feel better about themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Looks out of this world!

• Advertisement

it's not the actual factory though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

colm_mcm wrote:
    it's not the actual factory though.
    isnt it? looks like the factory to me?

pointless car in fairness. the A8 has the audi badge, i suppose they wanted to show what something with the vw badge could do...unfortunately volkswagen is the peoples car and not some 100 grand cruiser:D
    mercedes with their new s blows the competition away so vw are going to sell even fewer of them

they only make a percentage of the cars there, as far as i know

Advertisement