Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Zen Micro

Options
  • 19-01-2006 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi there, can I post a question about this here?

I am wondering if anyone knows how I can connect this to the Car Radio and also does anyone know where I can get a docking station for this thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Depends on what type of car radio you have

If its a tape radio you can buy tapes that plug into the headphone jack of your zen and it plays through the tape player, if its not a tape radio, then things get more complicated, this is where you would need to have an aux in on your radio.

But you can get one of those RF transmitters like they have for the ipod that will transmit the audio signal on an FM band so you can tune it in on your radio, that would be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,946 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Buy a fm transmitter off ebay, I got one and it works very well with my zen micro, pretty cheap too about 20 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

A bit off the point but does anyone know where I could get a pink zen micro for my gf? The 6GB one? I heard that they dont make them anymore, just the 8GB ones that hold photos as well, for about €80 more. And i'm pretty broke:(

I'd love to get her a pink one for her 21st though, she'd love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,946 ✭✭✭✭Villain

faigs wrote:
    A bit off the point but does anyone know where I could get a pink zen micro for my gf? The 6GB one? I heard that they dont make them anymore, just the 8GB ones that hold photos as well, for about €80 more. And i'm pretty broke:(

I'd love to get her a pink one for her 21st though, she'd love it.
    http://www.dukebox.com/player/creative-zen-micro-pink
    or
    http://www.nomatica.ie/index.asp?chargement=/lecteurmp3/id41962EN.htm
    or
    buy4now.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

Thanks irish, but dukebox diverts me to amazon who are out of stock. Nomataca have it, but I think it must have ben the 5B one i was after, for €229 in most stores. I can barely afford that! Buy4now ont seem to have a pink one, but maybe i should just go into town and look around...cheers for the links anyway!

• Advertisement

the micros are expensive, faigs, lets hope your GF knows that :D, and rewards you very very well for it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 MrsSimba

Thanks for your replies:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 MrsSimba

Sorry one more question, does anyone know if you can record the radio on this without having it switched on all the time?:confused:

MrsSimba wrote:
    Sorry one more question, does anyone know if you can record the radio on this without having it switched on all the time?:confused:

I would assume the device would have to be powered and on to use the radio function.

Advertisement