Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 players and classes

Options
  • 19-01-2006 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm writing a piece on Battlefield 2 players by their classes. Anyone able to offer anything a little comic about the whole thing? Nothing incredible, just your impressions of the peeps who play as Special Forces etc. I'd love to see what you've got to say, just don't be too mean about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Assault players are the ones that all run around like kangaroos or Quake rocket jump players - ie. the Quake/cs heads

Support class are like the sad little guys who nobody really wants around, but they come in handy at times - kinda like little brothers.

C4 are the completely nutz class - think mental therapy needed!

Medics are the 'good guys'. Complete support class always trying to help out the little guy - think bigger brother / save the world kind of guy

Snipers are the "Mine mine mine" guys cause they just go sniper to shoot people out of things they're in.

Engineers are always ****ing with something - fixing something. Think tiny little grease monkey with a love of explosives....so kinda like Q out of James Bond.

Anti Tank - think Commando, or The tough bastards out of the first Predator. Arni throwbacks who lug around this huge thing - giving out loads of power, and pumping everyone with bullets that are just TOO rediculously large for their own good.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

' wrote:
    [cEMAN**']
    C4 are the completely nutz class - think mental therapy needed!

You just really like blowing shit up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

lol yeah I do :D I love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Spec-ops like to blow sh|t up. They go in, blow up the enemy tank, and cap the flag.

Snipers kill the spec-ops, medics, and esp engineers. Also good for spotting people.

Medics have a gun in case they need one, and usually go around healing.

Engineers lay mines, fix sh|t, and get killed easily. Mostly seen in a tank, etc.

Anti-tank blow up the engineers in tanks.

Dog eat dog, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

engineers lay mines at the entrance to a friendly base and blow the spec ops guys' APC as he leaves to try and cap another flag

medics heal the engineers after they stood too close to the mine that killed a teammate before being run-over by assault guys in humvees... but then the anti-tank guys mistake the humvee for an enemy and kills them while the sniper camps on a hill watching everything unfold.

the snipers then get killed by the commander after he crashes his jet straight into him trying to line his jet up to collect ammo/fixes

dog eat dog, tbh :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement