Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap T-Maxx Spares..

Options
  • 19-01-2006 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭

Would be perfect as spares or if someone wanted to build a T-Maxx. ;)
    ALMOST COMPLETE CHASSIS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Good find, whats the bets that the price will double in the last few hours though :( Already have a spare chassis but you can never have too many suspension parts ;)

Edit: Especially when you crash as often as me!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Especially when you crash as often as me!

I know the feeling :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

The worst time was when I had to replace the entire front right suspension, then brought it out for a test drive but the steering was off and I ended up ploughing into the corner of a wall and breaking the whole lot again. After all my work fixing it, it only lasted about 30 seconds!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

The worst time was when I had to replace the entire front right suspension........After all my work fixing it, it only lasted about 30 seconds!
    Based on that you are now qualified to fly RC helicopters ! :p

A friend of mine has a phrase for those bad crashes, he calls it "re-kitting" the model!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

coolwings wrote:
    A friend of mine has a phrase for those bad crashes, he calls it "re-kitting" the model!

:eek:
    That means i would qualify to fly anything then :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement