Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eng Ball

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

well mr roger - if B+L ball does it for u - im not sure if ur entirely welcome at the engball - u and ur type can stick to ur own!! -ah no the more the merrier!

Have to admit would have said this about a month ago too but hullabaloo and the van have totally changed my misconception bot B+l'ers! Dunno wether to go to the swing ball or eng ball its a toss up between them at mo...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

eng ball eng ball eng ball
    drunken engineers really think anybody will jump them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,173 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Look the law ball has come and gone. Its all down hill from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

panda100 wrote:
    but hullabaloo and TheVan have totally changed my misconception bout B+l'ers!

Aw Panda you are too kind!!

The B&L Ball is going to be incredible! Its in Kilashee House this year and will be on the 2nd March. Tickets will be on sale soon!

Here's
    a link to Kilashee's Website! (it doesn't even do it justice!)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

panda100 wrote:
    hullabaloo and the van have totally changed my misconception bot B+l'ers!
    orly-37424.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,173 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Hullaballo and TheVan make such a cute couple.
    Calvin & Hobbes we call them.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

? wrote:
    Hullaballo and TheVan make such a cute couple.
    Calvin & Hobbes we call them.
    Do I know you?headshake.gif

Its in killashess house hotel!!My cousin got marrie there lastyear-not as nice as our Adare manor down in limerick butstill very nice!!I love going to those old country houses and for a ball it would be so magical!!I could pretend im anne Boelyn in her castle-sigh!

Welcome to Killashee House Hotel & Villa Spa
    History l Testimonials l Press Releases
    Recommend a Friend l Enviromental Policy
    Killashee House is set amidst 80 acres of manicured gardens, with magnificent views over the Wicklow mountains and Kildare countryside.
    ... guestrooms to the indulgent services offered by Killashee Country Club
    Boom.

Boom.

Sorry meant to write killashee!computer is a bit dodge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭pimpy_c

It's tomorrow!!!!! I can't wait! It's gona be great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Yeah, see you all there i hope

Dont forget, buses leave the forum bar (dont know and dont care what they call it now) at about 6 PM, handiest way to get out there unless u plan on getting a room

so did we all have a good nyt?

good meeting you Dirk!

ooh do ya have any pics?
    Swing Ball was brill!The best music ever-mark mc cabe did a live rendition of MANIAC!!'Right here on the raddisson dancefloor'!

yes we've got pics: http://www.ucdengsoc.com/

and go to the gallery!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

good meeting u too red alert.

Fantastic nite, just a shame that as soon as 2 am rolls around we all get kicked out (fairly quickly too).Wud have liked some kind of after party, but hey, it was still great!

Advertisement