Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb DSL >= Eircom DSL

• 19-01-2006 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

I've had eircom's dsl package(1mbps) line (since it started pretty much)
    Im just about to move to digiweb dsl 1mbps which is the same speed slightly cheaper price but it has a bigger download cap.

Just looking for anyone else in the same boat - what do they think of the service, are there any hidden charges - on the phone they dont really give away much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Pack3t3rroR

Well tomorrow €ircom commence the upgrade of the DSL lines. The eircom 1MB package goes from 1MB/128KB > 2MB/256KB and also the cap of 8GB is lifted to 24GB. (base package)

As far as Digiweb goes, their service is the same but cheaper. They are using eircom lines but offer the BB at a cheaper cost. The eircom upgrade will effect the resellers also meaning if you are Digiweb then you too will get the speed upgrades.

Atm Digiweb have a 20GB cap on their 1MB line but i am not sure if they also will be going to 24GB cap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Puff Puff Pass

Thx I wont be changing so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

Digiweb will be changing their packages also :) in the right direction.... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Changing to Digiweb or BT or anyone other then €ircon will probably still be worth it; after all €ircon don't bother to compete.

Advertisement