Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army Surplus

Options
  • 19-01-2006 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get good quality Army Surplus gear in Cork, or Cork County ?
    Boots, Jackets, and the like, I was in town a few weeks ago and couldnt find any, found some trendy type army gear alright but I am after the real thing, but it must be good quality, not threadbare rubbish. Irish army stuff preferred, (support our own!).
    In case anyone is concerned, its for outdoor work, dont want to pay a small fortune for nice shiny waterproof jackets, etc as its for rough work.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

There's a little place outside Midleton called the Army Surplus Outlet Centre, but I actually don't know what kinda things they sell in there. I'll find out for ya and let you know as soon as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

I'm fairly sure the place in Midleton had exactly that type of thing the last time I was in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

yep its in ballinacurra..which is just outside midleton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭dbar

Ta for the info lads,
    I'll check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭DIRTY69

two places in the city as well. Both Ran by the same fella/people. 'Out And About' next to Great Outdoors, at the end of paul street. Also, off McCurtin Street, the side street in the middle that goes up a hill. Theres a place there as well. on your left as you walk up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭dbar

I remember now, I was at the place in Mc Curtain St. yrs ago.
    Going in to town on Sat, I will check them out.
    Ta

Advertisement