Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the food like in Script?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,465 ✭✭✭✭Alun

My friend took me to chakra when i was home there about 2 weeks ago. Gorgeous interior and a such a great menu, we had the early bird and i had lamb tikka, it was really good i'm so used to having an indian on every corner here in england but the menu and the food in chakra is completly different to anything i'v had here. I would totally reccomend chakra! ( my mate works there so service was exceptionally good ;) )
    Where is this place?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Alun wrote:
    Where is this place?

It's directly above the coffee shop in the Meridian.

eoin_s wrote:
    It's directly above the coffee shop in the Meridian.
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Johnc72

Had Breakfast in 3Qs at the weekend, and I have to say it was absolutely delicious. Every item on the menu has a twist to it. Service is and friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

I had my sons Christening in Script on Sunday and I have to say they couldnt have been more helpful. They brought out extra food and even gave extra portions i hadnt ordered. In the end the bill also was less than agreed as he gave me a last minute deal!!! Honestly they coulnt have been better and would recommend them for a private party anytime. Its good to see there are some places that still have good customer service and good value!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

Johnc72 wrote:
    Had Breakfast in 3Qs at the weekend, and I have to say it was absolutely delicious. Every item on the menu has a twist to it. Service is and friendly.

Where is 3Q?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

Hi LMC,

It's on the Main street in Greystones, next door to Helen's Florist and directly opposite Jokers (or Val Comino as it's now called);)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

Thanks for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Johnc72

Had dinner in 3 Qs last night. Have to say it was the best food we've had in Greystones. All dishes have a real twist to them. The bill was reasonable. Without a doubt we'll definitely be going back.

Tried Indian Spice the other day, and it was great, not the usual madras / korma / vindaloo fare at all. I like the fact that you can also buy their meals either frozen, or chilled (on Thu/Fri/Sat). Defo going there again.

Re: other places in Greystones ...

Bel's Bistro ... never going there again! Indifferent to bad food, surly staff, horrible, horrible experience.

Hungry Monk ... despite having booked weeks in advance (my birthday) we were given seats round that stupid barrel thing in the window. You can't even sit at the thing properly unless your knees are double jointed. We complained to the waiter who said he had nothing else (possibly true), so when we said we'd go elsewhere he just shrugged his shoulders and said "OK, then". No apologies, nothing. Never going there again either. Went to the Royal Park for a chinese instead :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Wifey

Oh no, thats terrible, he is usually really accomodating, but I know what you mean, that table is difficult to sit at. well plenty more restaurants in Greystones now!

Advertisement