Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CDWOW - Good Customer Service

Options
  • 19-01-2006 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭

Thought I'd post a good story here as they are far and few between.

Ordered a CD from CDWOW. When it arrived I realised I ordered the wrong one, totally my fault. I emailed them to ask could I exchage it. They said to send it back with £1 to cover P&P and they would sent the CD I asked for. I replied and said I didn't have any sterling currency, I could send Euro or they could charge my credit card. They replied and said not to worry about it, just sent the CD back and they would sent out the one I wanted at no extra charge.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,201 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

They are excellent. Some shops could learn a thing or two about customer service from them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Hear Hear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Their customer service seems to work all the time and there really fast at replying to e-mails about anything. I'd pick them over play or amazon even if play was cheaper because you know there not gonna mess you around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Totally agree.

I ordered a cd and the order was delayed three times due to them running out of stock.
    I don't blame cd-wow as the cd was the No.1 album in the charts at the time so I imagine it was selling fast.

When I recieved an email to say it was going to be delayed for the third time, I replied asking them to cancel the order.

They replied that if I was willing to wait two weeks they'd send me the cd for free. As promised the charge was reversed on my credit card and the cd arrived two weeks later. Even included a €5 voucher and a letter apologising for the delay.

That's what I call great customer service. Have ordered all my cd's,dvd's and PC games from them since so I'm a loyal customer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

They have the best customer service that I have ever dealt with. I've had a few queries with them, but they way they handle those dealings - 11 out of 10:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Button

ordered a cd from them - they sent me the wrong one,
    one email later, they told me to keep it, with apologies and
    that my original order was in the post.

Advertisement