Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibbers Or Bruxelles????

14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭The Long Fellow

Burxelles, what can i say, its a great pub in it wn right, but the one thing for me that makes bruxelles over any other place in dublin?? Well Phil Lynott standing right outside the door of course! then again i hve to come up from Limerick so it not as often i get to go there, but it is a good place to go, and the women are nice in there!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Burxelles, what can i say, its a great pub in it wn right, but the one thing for me that makes bruxelles over any other place in dublin?? Well Phil Lynott standing right outside the door of course! then again i hve to come up from Limerick so it not as often i get to go there, but it is a good place to go, and the women are nice in there!

I havnt seen a decent bird in there since about 1992!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Degsy wrote:
    I havnt seen a decent bird in there since about 1992!!

the problem is you havent been sober since 1991 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Black NG-60-90

As a person from outside dublin, who hasn't a ****ing clue what's where, can someone tell me the exact location of Bruxelles cos it sounds pretty cool to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

As a person from outside dublin, who hasn't a ****ing clue what's where, can someone tell me the exact location of Bruxelles cos it sounds pretty cool to me.

when you get to Dublin, use this map :)

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&z=17&ll=53.340918,-6.259965&spn=0.004189,0.010064&om=1

Bruxelles is on Harry Street, just off Grafton Street

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Ph3n0m wrote:
    the problem is you havent been sober since 1991 :)

I resent that remark...i was on antibiotics for a week in 2001 and i didnt drink for a couple of days so ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 xx_starlight

Hey,
    I'm looking for a place that plays good rock/metal/indie music.
    Only problem is one of my mates isn't 18!
    Anyone know how strict fibbers/bruxies/mezz/dorans/doyles... etc is????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,216 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Hey,
    I'm looking for a place that plays good rock/metal/indie music.
    Only problem is one of my mates isn't 18!
    Anyone know how strict fibbers/bruxies/mezz/dorans/doyles... etc is????

Fibbers seems quite strict on a Saturday. Went in there a couple of weeks ago and the bouncer stopped me.

"How old is you?"
    "excuse me, what?"
    "HOW OLD IS YOU?"
    "I'm 22!"
    "Grunt"

Bruxelles doesn't seem too strict..Dominion lets anyone in as long as they look a little.."dark". Not so sure about the other two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 xx_starlight

I see, I see.
    Cheers.
    Unfortuantely, she or I don't look dark.
    Lol, well I'll be fine, cause I'm 18. Haha I love saying that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Nah....Fibbers is really strict. You'd be better off not bothering at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Only Fibbers is good for is booze.

****e music(in general).
    Stupid people.

That saying I shall be returning on Thursday ¬_¬

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

The last time you were there you smashed a pint glass your head and proceeded to put your hands in teh shards... newb.

Too much fibbers for you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Whats the story with three euro drinks on a thursday, is that gone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭dango

No it's still there. i was there last week and it's €3 drinks wednesday and thursday. It was my first time in fibbers and i must say it was great. My friend and i were asked to join a table with people who were really sound and when you hear painkiller and the grand conjuration followed by the girls, girls,girls and Dr. feelgood it can't be all that bad.:D
    fibbers +1

Advertisement