Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Experience's

Options
  • 19-01-2006 6:31pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

There are alot of negative posts at the moment so I think its time for some good story's.Have you had any dealings with a company and they went above there statutory obligation's...?If so tell us as they deserve a few moments in the sun.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

CD-WOW , Komplett (but I never had to RMA) .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Little Red Hen

I booked a car with www.tigercarrental.com and oh my god was I delighted! I booked a nine seater in France and I needed to change the dates later. I was sure I was going to be charged an admin fee but the girl on the phone was so nice and assured me there would be no charge. Needless to say I got the car and it was a breeze!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Bought a bass amp of thomann.de just before xmas as a present and i was told that it wouldnt be in stock for a few days and it was very likely that i would have it before xmas but when they got the amp in stock they bypassed the usual 48hour processing time and sent it out to me in time for xmas which i thought was pretty cool on their part.
    I've also found cdwow's customer service to be brilliant.

Advertisement