Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phantom nightclub??

Options
  • 19-01-2006 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭

I'm a regular online listner to phantomfm online and I'm going to be in dublin this saturday night.
    My question is does phantom have a nightclub in dublin or where is a good nightclub/bar to go?

thanks

colin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

dunno if it still runs but phantom used to have a night in whelans called Phantasm where phantom dj's had a go on "de dex"

i assume whelans still has the same "vibe". dorans is also quite good at times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Phantasm is a monthly (or almost monthly I believe, I don't keep track!) event, now in The Village (next door to Whelan's).
    Whelan's is usually good craic, especially if you don't frequent it. Get there early-ish (9 maybe), 'cos it'll probably fill up being a Saturday and all.
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Is there anything good on in Dublin NYE? I'm driving from Limerick cos I'm well fed up with listening to Abba and Aslan NYE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Hi all

We will be having regular club and live nights through out the year! The next Phantasm combines both live and club tonight together and takes place at Radio City on Saturday, January 13th. Ham Sandwich, The Kinetics and The Harbours take to the stage and love music will be followed by Phantom DJ's till late. Tickets are €10 on the door or available in advance from WAV Ticketboc 1890 200 078!

Tune in for more details or click here

Advertisement