Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBLS vs BCL

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Sangre wrote:
    Law is an easy course. The only hard part is getting in.

B+L isn't too hard either! Sangre is right, getting into either course is the hard part (i know that's not an exact quote but we all know what you meant!)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Diorraing

Law get the better lecturers I'm led to believe. The B&L crew have that clown Rossa Fanning and the lesser of the McDermott brothers. Law have the Mighty McCauley and the great Paul Ward

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

That's a ridiculous comment. Rossa is a great lecturer as is the one, the only Paul Anthony Mc Dermott. Any Mc Dermott is a privilege to be honest. Rossa also has his moments. All great lecturers in my experience though. (Including James Mc Dermott for EU law)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Woolmington v D.P.P
    "It was a cold winters morning, when Reg Woolmington ended his wife's life with a shotgun" - Paul McDermott :D

Woolmington v D.P.P
    "It was a cold winters morning, when Reg Woolmington ended his wife's life with a shotgun" - Paul McDermott :D
    Imagine the scenario, serious Law of Tort lecture dealing with medical negligence. Polyphonic ringtone goes off, Mc Dermott looks up unflinching, and came out with it, the funniest quote of my college life...
    "The rest of this lecture will now be rapped", well it was more like "wapped" in P.A.'s voice.

Ok, that doesnt really seem funny unless you know PA Mc D. Sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Not to mention, when a certain lecturer found out people were not attending tutorials, and no one in the lecture would admit to not attending, he stated
    "i will take the student profiles outside and check the pictures to satisfy myself " (ensue rapturous laughter):D

Another classic moment. Would I give away the lecturer's identity if I said that the colour they went was something similar to this -> :mad:

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Diorraing wrote:
    Law have the Mighty McCauley
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha hahah. Hee. Ha. Hahahahahahahahahaha ha ah aha hahaha.

Ha! Ah, yeah right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 maireadrua

besty wrote:
    Another classic moment. Would I give away the lecturer's identity if I said that the colour they went was something similar to this -> :mad:
    Maybe if there was a "doing a beer bong on B&L day" smilie you might get better luck ;)

Hey, first day learning about the barrister's "taxi rank rule" from PMcD :p convinced me I was in the right course!
    (I guess you had to be there...)

Advertisement