Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How was your day?

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i had a confirmed sighting of pythia yesterday ironically.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Red Alert wrote:
    i had a confirmed sighting of pythia yesterday ironically.

I suddenly got the idea of having an online map of UCD and people can mark their confirmed sightings of the mysterious Pythia on it.

Rainbow, can I have the nerd award back, I think I found a new home for it.

*Hangs head in shame*

We could do a Die-Hard 2-style control centre with the big radar displays all for showing Pythia's location.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Red Alert wrote:
    We could do a Die-Hard 2-style control centre with the big radar displays all for showing Pythia's location.

*passes nerd award to Red Alert*

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

irlrobins wrote:
    Rainbow, can I have the nerd award back, I think I found a new home for it.
    But I like my nerd award! Can I at least share it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

It was mine first :(

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

Perhaps an equitable custody allocation scheme can be created, based on a common nerdieness-to-custodial-time ratio. The only problem then would be to define the nerd sequence. That's assuming that the quantifying of nerdieness went smoothly.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I love having Fridays off college :)
    I'm curled up in a blanket with a cup of coffee playing Final Fantasy X at the moment... despite the fact I should be working on my data structures practical :eek:

I've got Fridays off too :D Got up around half an hour ago

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

The power went down in Dundrum today. So not a great day. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

This is going to sound odd to a most of you, but I was in the student bar for the 1st time this year on Wednesday. And when I say year, I mean the academic type, not the calendar one :o.
    Can't believe how much I missed it, great curry chips, cheap beer. And when did they start selling all drinks for €3 after 6pm?!! Greatest idea ever. Was there all day, got smashed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Pythia wrote:
    The power went down in Dundrum today. So not a great day. :mad:

Oh yeah dont i know about it... I was in the shower, the ELECTRIC shower when it happened. Couldnt dry or straighten my hair so had to go home lookin a state... builders laughed at me while i was dragging suitcase across road... got ran over by a bicycle [well my foot did ar aon nós]
    And i have the worst hangover i've ever had from wednesday night [the 2day ones are killer]

I did however get a free smoothie coz the guy forgot to put a yoghurt in it so it all evens out.

PS: havent been on boards since wednesday at 13.26 feels like i've missed so much!

This is going to sound odd to a most of you, but I was in the student bar for the 1st time this year on Wednesday. And when I say year, I mean the academic type, not the calendar one :o.
    Can't believe how much I missed it, great curry chips, cheap beer. And when did they start selling all drinks for €3 after 6pm?!! Greatest idea ever. Was there all day, got smashed!!
    I do believe I saw you there and I was sitting damn close to you. You were in a big group though, so I didn't really want to go over and say "Hi! I'm from teh internets!". The €3 drinks that night were only because there was a bus heading out to Bondi later, as far as I can remember. Fosters, however, is consistantly €3 :v:

And Scraggs, we missed you too! ¬_¬

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Scraggs wrote:
    PS: havent been on boards since wednesday at 13.26 feels like i've missed so much!

Did you not read the thread (now deleted) about the lesbian shenaningans from people who use the UCD forum? Oh you missed so much.:(

gosh darn it, lesbian shenanigans thats right up my alley...
    I cant believe i missed it- ye'll just have to inform me bout it so....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Got up at 9, the funny thing with my shoulder hadn't gone, but the Deep Heat patch helped a lot, so I could breathe when I woke up. Was just on time for my seminar, got an essay back that I was exceptionally happy with (waffle strikes again) and had a tutorial where people (other than me) actually talked for once. Got a bus to Tipperary (took FOREVER) and now I'm home. It's cold, but lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Did you not read the thread (now deleted) about the lesbian shenaningans from people who use the UCD forum? Oh you missed so much.:(

Darn, all the good stuff happens on thursdays!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Waltons wrote:
    I do believe I saw you there and I was sitting damn close to you. You were in a big group though, so I didn't really want to go over and say "Hi! I'm from teh internets!".

Hmmmm..just looked up your photo on the Ucddians thread, you look strangley familiar alright. May be from the fact that I remember you from Wednesday, or the fact that it seems Tom Kinsella is in the back of your photo which means you were in my school for 3 years! Thats cheating! :D But I'm afraid your name escapes me :o

Scraggs wrote:
    gosh darn it, lesbian shenanigans thats right up my alley...
    I cant believe i missed it- ye'll just have to inform me bout it so....

It involves Pythia, peachypants, panda100 and a whole lot of wine.

And also Le Rack!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I have just had one of the best mornings of my life so far.

• Advertisement

boneless wrote:
    I have just had one of the best mornings of my life so far.

It didn't have anything to do with Pythia, peachypants, panda100, Le Rack and a bottle of wine did it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

It didn't have anything to do with Pythia, peachypants, panda100, Le Rack and a bottle of wine did it?

No.

It involves Pythia, peachypants, panda100 and a whole lot of wine.

And also Le Rack!

jaysus:eek: !
    they'd get up on a crack in the wall!!!!!111one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Scraggs wrote:
    Oh yeah dont i know about it... I was in the shower, the ELECTRIC shower when it happened. Couldnt dry or straighten my hair so had to go home lookin a state... builders laughed at me while i was dragging suitcase across road... got ran over by a bicycle [well my foot did ar aon nós]
    And i have the worst hangover i've ever had from wednesday night [the 2day ones are killer]

I did however get a free smoothie coz the guy forgot to put a yoghurt in it so it all evens out.

OMG, I was in the power shower too when it happened. Couldn't dry or straighten my hair so Mum drove me to Granny's with my hair drier and GHD. All sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

why not use a towel just this once? :v:

B-K-DzR wrote:
    why not use a towel just this once? :v:

oh boys, they'll just never understand...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

*Cough*
    As a bloke with long hair, I often find my hair thick and unmanageable...

And then I found not-using-a-towel-to-dry-my-hair(copyright)!

Now my hair is constantly shiny and thick... And wet... But we'll overlook that.

So, switch to not-using-a-towel-to-dry-my-hair, and you too can avoid the pain and embarrassment of using a towel!

Nah, you're right: We'll never understand!:p

i had one of my patented do nthing days. but i did get new glasses this morning! so i guess i have to get used to them before trying any study or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

L'Oreal because Seb's worth it!

• Advertisement

LMAO at that seb excellent stuff...

outta interest have ya ever had your hair straightened?

Advertisement