Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How was your day?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

lollerpops @ zane!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Nah.

I'd never even heard of - GHT, is it? - until I grew my hair.

Then practically every girl I met insisted that I did that to my hair.

Mind-boggling tbh - I just have naturally straight hair ok?!

Sheesh...:D :o

boys so much to learn.... GHD stands for Good Hair Day

Oh...
    So that was a compliment?

Oh...

Wow... They must've thought I was the worst person at taking a compliment EVER!:eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

those hair straightners are dangerous - 240v only <4mm from your head. ouch!

• Advertisement

Plus they're bad for your hair.

So's blowdrying.

And toweldrying.

And... Probably the atmosphere of the Earth tbh.:rolleyes:

Red Alert wrote:
    those hair straightners are dangerous - 240v only <4mm from your head. ouch!

heh such a lad, worrying about volts!! why not worry that GHDs reach like 200degrees or something ...one false move and... well i'm sure ya understand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

My day was crap...

Woke up at 10am after only gettin in at 4.30 -- thanks to my brother setting an alarm cos he had to get up for a match. My stomach was, and still is, feeling horrible, so I had a bit of food but that didn't help, so I took some Andrew's liver salts, which helped a bit, but not alot.

Then I was on the computer for a good while... bored... decided to walk the dog, and got frustrated at her pulling the f*cking lead all the time... so that wasn't a pleasant walk. Came home, went on the computer again... rang a friend to keep me entertained -- he's in work all day and goin out with friends from the job tonight, so I accepted that today would be uneventful.

...and it was :) I've just been sitting around getting a bit depressed tbh! I need some more hobbies methinks. I'm gonna join some more clubs in college probably, hopefully mountaineering to start with, although I think work will prohibit me from training or anything :( I'm thinking of joining the FCA too -- that'd keep me occupied!

So yeah, sh!t day, tomorrow I'm in work 2-6, yay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Well... I had to rush to work this morning - slept later than I intended! Work was pretty uneventful when I got there, fairly typical Saturday tbh. Got home, lazed around a bit, and right now I'm setting up a very nice Sony Vaio laptop for some relatives of mine. I've just realised exactly how Mac-ified I've become, looking for Expose and Dashboard before remembering that I was setting up a Windows XP machine...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

how Mac-ified I've become, looking for Expose and Dashboard before remembering that I was setting up a Windows XP machine...

NERD!!!!

Again!

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*waves nerd girl flag... from behind her iBook*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Hmmmm..just looked up your photo on the Ucddians thread, you look strangley familiar alright. May be from the fact that I remember you from Wednesday, or the fact that it seems Tom Kinsella is in the back of your photo which means you were in my school for 3 years! Thats cheating! :D But I'm afraid your name escapes me :o

It is Tom in the background of the photo. I'm pretty good friends with him! It was taken at Holyhead on the [Strike]Millfield Chess Trip[/Strike] Amazing Macho-Man trip.
    Don't worry, I don't think I even knew your name in the first place :o. I'm Cillian :D
    Scraggs wrote:
    LMAO at that seb excellent stuff...

outta interest have ya ever had your hair straightened?

Ooh ooh *holds hand up*
    I went to get my hair cut on Thursday and the guy offered to straighten it. I took him up on the offer! *fondles straightened hair*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Had a deadly weekend.
    I got engaged!!!
    For the benefit of hoteliers

And our room was upgraded & champagne was delivered to out room & then breakfast in bed this morning!
    NICE!

And for anyone who had a sh1te weekend, I hope this cheers you up!
    cute.gif

I got engaged!!!
    And our room was upgraded & champagne was delivered to out room & then breakfast in bed this morning!
    NICE!

And for anyone who had a sh1te weekend, I hope this cheers you up!
    cute.gif

legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ohman I have to try that next weekend!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Wahey, I got paid today. For the first time in 6 weeks.
    So a great day so far, just have to wait for the results now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Pythia wrote:
    Wahey, I got paid today. For the first time in 6 weeks.
    So a great day so far, just have to wait for the results now...
    Drinks on you in the student bar later so?

compulsory me thinks

Advertisement