Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McGyver facts

Options
  • 19-01-2006 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

:v:

http://www.macgyver.co.za/
    MacGyver made a time machine composed entirely of duct-tape, went back in time and fathered Einstein.

The first ever Linux distro was coded by Macgyver in under 3 hours - using only a hybrid version of notepad and DOS batch files.

Macgyver actually entered the first pilot show of Survivor, but was promptly banned for building a condo complete with remote controlled garage in the first hour.

Macgyver once invented a machine so revolutionary that it would change the face of mankind forever. It was reported that Time magazine was to hail this as "The greatest invention of our century". Unfortunately one day it was stolen from MacGyver's houseboat. Eyewitnesses reported seeing a large male leaving the houseboat on the very same day. Two weeks later (to the day), the George Foreman grill was released to the public. The culprit was never apprehended.

Tekkit Chuck! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,936 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sorry but Chuck still rules all!

Also like Mr. T though especially that fact: Mr. T pitied the Sun. And an Ice Age followed.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Meh, bit repetitive, not nearly as good as the Chuck Norris ones

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Chuck rules but then again macgyver could probrable make an atomic bomb out of 2 peaces of flint before chucks infamous round a house kick could land.I say bring on the battle of the super men.

Norris vs. macyver. Whos with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,936 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Patricide wrote:
    Norris vs. macyver. Whos with me?
    Only one way to settle this!

The results speak for themselves! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Most exellent my good man, go chuck go!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement