Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1500m/Mile best times

• 19-01-2006 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Post your best 1500m and mile times here.

My best mile is 4.44.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

subfour wrote:
    Post your best 1500m and mile times here.

My best mile is 4.44.
    Your name is a lie so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 subfour

subfour is my goal, not my current best.
    What are your best times?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

5:03. Done in the GOAL Mile on Christmas day, never done any other timed miles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

I did 4:48 in the first GOAL mile ever, back in 83. I still have the cert!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭vannistelrooy10

my fastest mile is 4.41 but i can throw out 5 and a half min miles all day!!!!!!!! :D:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Squirrel wrote:
    5:03. Done in the GOAL Mile on Christmas day, never done any other timed miles
    5:15 for me in the GOAL Mile. As above, never done any other timed miles.
    An old guy (50s) beat me (34) by 2 secs - he kept an excellent pace. Without him I wouldn't have gotten anywhere near that time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

daymobrew wrote:
    5:15 for me in the GOAL Mile. As above, never done any other timed miles.
    An old guy (50s) beat me (34) by 2 secs - he kept an excellent pace. Without him I wouldn't have gotten anywhere near that time.

If that was Lucan this year, then I was in that race, too! I ran 7:57; my 12 year old son ran 7:06, and my other son ran 4:44 in a later race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭joc_06

best 1200m is 4:10.
    i've never timed a mile
    i only use the 1200m as a warmup

Advertisement