Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electrexshop.com

Options
  • 19-01-2006 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Anyone heard of or used www.electrexshop.com? Appears to have really good deals but min order of $1000 seems a bit suspect, must pay by money transfer through western union or Bank wire transfer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Never heard of them myself but I personally would treat any 'shop' that only accepts Western union and Wire Transfer as a scam until proven otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Never heard of them myself but I personally would treat any 'shop' that only accepts Western union and Wire Transfer as a scam until proven otherwise.
    It would be hard to buy off them given that the website is not even built yet.

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

MrPudding wrote:
    It would be hard to buy off them given that the website is not even built yet.

Lol I didnt even look at the linky. Western Union was enough for me.

I spose that makes Joe an advertising bot?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Joe_Soap

Website was up yesterday, even more suspicious now. Definitely not advertising.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

You should NOT, under any circumstances, send money to a stranger using WU or Moneygram or any other cash transfer method. You WILL lose all your money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Specify here what paymenth methode you want use: Western Union or Credit Card Online( We accept only PostePay Credit Cards) After you will confirm the order , as soon as posible we will send you the informations how you can make the paymenth.

....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

The site was clearly a scam - its verifcation logos didnt work and some were just jpegs. Looks like the hosting service has coped on and removed it.

Advertisement