Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ricky Gervais Podcast

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,936 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cheers.. posted them in the Podcasts section when they started but that reminds me.. i didn't get this week's episode!

Gotta love Monkey News and "I could eat a knob at night!" .. Karl Pilkington's no doubt the star of the Podcast, even in the faces of the excellent Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Yeah it's got to be Karl, it all centered around him really. But it's obvious that he isn't really that dim though. I missed the first few but have managed to get them all but episode three.

FX Meister wrote:
    ..have managed to get them all but episode three.
    Here's Episode 3

Monkey News is always the funniest stuff it - but love the discussion that Karl never saw a homeless Chinese person. Brillant! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭nitrogen

Episode 8 is priceless.

Karl's Diary. Hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

cheers for episode 3, can anyone post 1 and 2 please? I've all the rest - they're class

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

New to these podcasts but they are great.
    Loved to get eps 1,2 and 4 though.
    Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

Not sure, but I'd guess you can get the whole series here. Bit of info on Karl too!!

Not sure, but I'd guess you can get the whole series here. Bit of info on Karl too!!
    No sign of 1 and 2 there.
    Please, anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

alright?

I've all the eps saved, pm me for transfer, or should I just host them somewhere? I've a load of shows from XFM converted to MP3 as well - plus check out the BBC Radio 6 site, Karl did a show with Russel Brand (from Big brothers big mouth) - two only, but quite good. Karl rules.

Caimin

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

• Advertisement

Thanks Gordon.

...and thanks anyway caimin! :)

no probs, let me know if you're stuck. Ep 8 is the best yet, I think...

Have you seen that Series 2 is going to be hosted by Audible (yuk! yuk!!) and will cost?

THE RICKY GERVAIS SHOW: SEASON 2 IS COMING TO AUDIBLE ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28!

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE RIGHT NOW BY CLICKING HERE. For the low, low price of $6.95 you'll get at least four new, weekly, full-length episodes (and possibly more, unless Karl's innate denseness leaves Ricky and Steve permanently speechless). Subscribe now and we'll start you off with the FREE PREVIEW.

http://www.audible.com/adbl/store/productPromo.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&productID=FR_GERV_000100

I suppose I don't mind paying, but God! Audible sucks.

Last free episode today!

Fantastic stuff but i wouldn't pay for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭nitrogen

I think paying for it might change when it won't be showing in the top 25 podcats in iTunes. I might be wrong but how many podcasts in the top 25 are free...

It's funny I admit but I'd rather buy a paperback than pay for it.

same as, nitrogen - if it was on a CD, I'd buy it, but not a podcast. It's not even the fact that it used to be free and now they are charging, just wouldn't pay. Don't really know why...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

I love these. Karl is without doubt the star.

But I won't be paying for it. I need the money for cds :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I'm not into paying for it and I'm sure it will show up for free on the net anyway. Am I alone in thinking that episode 12 was the weakest of the lot?

Advertisement