Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club Naz

• 20-01-2006 11:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Can't think of the name properly.. but has anyone yet been to the new polish pub in KK?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

The new Gay place that's polish too?

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Is this the zoo's latest name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

as far as I understand it Zoo is a polish bar on wednesdays and probably will be a gay venue oncea month on a weekend

though maybe it will be a gay venue with Pole dancers ?? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Scráib

Its a Gay place too? Agh, no-one told me that!! Never even knew it was where the zoo was either.

The place I'm talking abot is where that Morrisons bar or what ever it's called used to be... on the parade

John

• Advertisement

Morrisseys on the Parade was formerly The Mondrian, is owned by brendan morrissey and his brother . They also own what was the flagstone winebar in parliament street which they named zoo (possibly because of the clientele)

So there is Morrisseys/The Parade and Morrisseys(zoo)/ Parliament st

As I understand it the "theme" BARS are in Parliament St.

God, a drink would be good now

... wanders off disheartend @ no chuckles @ his pole dancing joke

Morrisseys on the Parade was formerly The Mondrian, is owned by brendan morrissey and his brother.

Well that's the place that is now a polish bar. I think.

John

only Polish on Wednesdays AFAIK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

They also own Morrisey's bars in Thurles I think. Somewhere in Tipp anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭muffin_man

I was at Club Naz (aka the zoo) last friday night! After I forced my drunken way in for free I was bitterly disappointed to learn that it was gay night and there were about 7 people in there, one of which was a scary leather clad biker dude sitting in the corner........ with a pint of blood (probably). It wasn't early either so I concluded my best choice was to exit swiftly, thank the gods for not having to pay the e8 I should have, and get a beautiful doner from abrakebabra!

In conclusion, this polish place just isn't gona fly in our backward, narrow minded little town. However, in defence of the place, the sexy little polish lady who stamped was on the door was stupendously hot!

• Advertisement

you don't find abrakebabra's Kebabs scary ?

Don't think I've seen a "hot" polish woman yet, they all seem to look slightly emaciated and reserved.
    There's a Russina and a Lithuanian in my nightclass, nice girls, but unfortunately when they ask a question the lecturer answers in Irish.
    He probably means nothign by it, seems automatic, but am sure it must come across a bit unfriendly to say the least.

During my "wilder" times, visitng dDublin a far bit, there was apub some of my friends went to that had a "LUBE" event, Leather Uniform....can't remember the other two...but apparently very Village People (maybe the B= Brave)

Of course the same pub had a notorius top "dark room".....zero lighting...think about it :)

Advertisement