Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a solicitor in Dublin

Options
  • 20-01-2006 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

I have been given the name/number of a solicitor who has a set fee of €2000 which includes everything to do with buying my 1st place.
    Does this sound like a good deal or can you recommend someone else?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

zefer wrote:
    I have been given the name/number of a solicitor who has a set fee of €2000 which includes everything to do with buying my 1st place.
    Does this sound like a good deal or can you recommend someone else?

Cheers

Is that 2K his 'fee' or is that the final total invoice price which will include searches etc...?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I would recommend Kean's Solicitors on Upper Pembroke Street. They are brilliant!! They keep you up to date on everything, which reduces the amount of frustration involved. Makes the it a lot more pleasant! They are reasonably priced too.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

Culchie wrote:
    Is that 2K his 'fee' or is that the final total invoice price which will include searches etc...?

That is the final price..

Check your private messages for the name of a solicitor...and a gentleman.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

much appreciated

• Advertisement
Advertisement