Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Log burner

Options
  • 20-01-2006 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi All,

does anyone know where I'd pick up a log burner? What the missue wants is a stand alone log burner cast iron black to burn logs and throw out heat. Im not looking for a pellet burner or heating system plug-in, just your plain old log burner :)

She likes the look of em and its an easier alternative to trying to put a chimney into the room. When building the house we put a specific vent opening into the room to cater for one, so now she in-doors wants one

Is there any showrooms near Dublin?

Thanks in advance,
    Aido

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi Aido,

Is something like these what you have in mind ?

http://www.lanordica.com/eng/stufe_ghisa.html

Sorry not in Dublin, Dunboyne is as near as we can get ;)

www.ecostoves.net

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Sackcloth & Ashes in Sallins do this kind of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Aidox - you could try the waterford stanley range I just fot my tara non noiler stove on special in gings of portlaoise at €799 retail around dublin seems to be €1100/€1145 or check bohils in termonfeckin they have a fantastic showroom and many models available , also check forde furniture in mullagh,kilcock as he seems to have a good selection too !

Advertisement