Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To all Star Wars Galaxies players...

Options
  • 20-01-2006 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

What servers are you on, and whats your names. And is guild wars better?

I'm Aajax on Europe Chimaera and my alt is Hellaz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I'm Wanos Divoean on Wanderhome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Reven/tolari = farstar
    Acez/Thunderfoot = bria

plus many many more

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Lads do yourselfs a favour and run from this bug ridden lack of fun offering game.

Run!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 metal_drummer

hey, im ranth on euro chimeara too, nice to see fellow irish people in the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

Frejia / bluefin / Triplez / doodad on Chimaera, although I hardly ever log in nowadays... hoping the crafter rewamp will be good, if not im out...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Grifja/Caelos/Boror -> Farstar

nix wrote:
    Lads do yourselfs a favour and run from this bug ridden lack of fun offering game.

Run!!

I'm going to wait until the new update, see if that fixes a lot of my problems, and if it doesn't, run a mile :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

I cancelled both my accounts, just nothing left to do in the game anymore.
    It's hard to not get nostalgic when you leave a game after 2 years, SWG was my first MMO and when I started, I loved the game sooo much, it pretty much took over my life. CU made it worse so I took a break there, but after 6 months I came back.

My problem with the game is, apart from the massive number of bugs, that there is simply nothing to do. There is no loot I want that drops anymore, I have almost 100mill credits but there is nothing to buy, I dont feel like running my vendors because the credits wont do me any good... so basically, im just bored now. I might check back in after the trader rewamp, we'll see how it goes...

There's a load of new stuff with the Trials of Obi-Wan expansion, but that doesn't excuse the lack of content without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

The game died when they got rid of the holocrons for grinding towards Jedi. I think SOE should know better in the future than to listen to whiney noobi bitches moaning its to hard to become jedi. I was so close too!!! 19 professions mastered and all holocrons completed >=(

Now we have everybody running around with lightsabres and lost 25 professions.

Good job SOE =(

Lets hope SWG2 is maintained better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

there wont be a swg2 at least from sony.

Advertisement