Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Considering taking BT to court

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭keyran

Have you put any of your complaints in writing? That would be a good start otherwise your word against theirs. A letter can’t be denied. However annoying as it is the most your going to get from them is credit or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭dbnavan

AFAIK....they have no contract with u for day of delievery, and if it is not a business account, they will tell you that ur income should have nothing to do with a residential account, had something similiar when Eircom went down for 3 days and I said i use it for work, they said its not a business line therefore loss of business is not their concern.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I can't believe you are all still arguing over this!
    I posted this 4 days ago. You have no come back. The solution is to either stick it out until you get your broadband, or cancel and move on. You have absolutely NO chance of getting anything off BT for the delay you have experienced, per terms and conditions.
    bubby wrote:
    Terms and Conditions:

"3.11 BT will use its reasonable efforts to install the Service by the date that it agrees with the Customer, but all dates are estimates only and BT cannot guarantee that it will meet such dates."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I know I have no case. I'm really just seeing off personal attacks at this point. :/

It's great to see how much support you can get when you've been screwed by a company. :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

this thread is going no where and people are just insulting each other

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement