Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odouress Problem

Options
  • 20-01-2006 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, I have a bit of a smelly problem that maybe you can help me with. I live in an apartment and have one apartment below me. At most times of the day there is what can only be described a fowl stench of food being cooked downstairs which wafts u and I dont know how it get in but by God do I smell it. It's fairly stomach turning. I have rang the super to check the ducting from the kitchen and check it for leaks so waiting on that. Anyone know of anything that might soak up the smell....

Any help greatly appreciated
    Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,282 ✭✭✭Archeron

had a similar problem years ago with a sewage stink. Incense was the best thing i could find. Pick it up in a market or a health store and ask them what the strongest they have is. Be careful though, some of that stuff stinks worse than the smell you're trying to cover. All of the shop bought air fresheners are crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not a PI. I'm going to move to a more appropriate forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Thanks dudara didn't know where to put it....Thanks Archeron I will give the incense a go. It can't be any worse than the other smell and at least I will have control over it...:)

Advertisement