Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland Single Women's Association

Options
  • 20-01-2006 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭

Meetings for this group take place in my house on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights.

Interviews for eligibility are conducted Monday, Wednesday and Friday (Sundays off!)

Uniforms will be provided ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

more info needed lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

more info needed lol

Sorry, the positions for male members have been filled.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭birdwatcher

Eh! 'scuse me...what's all this about a single birds association. I'm the official Birdwatcher in Charlesland and noone told me about any groups of single birds converging on any house any night of the week.
    I'llneed more details please.....eh! purely for research purposes.

Confidentiality assured. Ahem!!
    Single Womens Association indeed!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

LOL. I have visions of singing all by myself while singing into a wine bottle!! Or would it me more of a man bashing session!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

Eh! 'scuse me...what's all this about a single birds association. I'm the official Birdwatcher in Charlesland and noone told me about any groups of single birds converging on any house any night of the week.
    I'llneed more details please.....eh! purely for research purposes.

Confidentiality assured. Ahem!!
    Single Womens Association indeed!!!

"Single birds" how sexist ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 annie5

Hiya,
    Thought you "single women" mite be on for a bit of a laugh at the ABBA nite this sat 11th Feb in Greystones Rugby!!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Jaynie

The ABBA nite sounds like good craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

Do you think the Abba night would be very young? I remember going to rugby events when I was 18 or so? Does sound like fun though? Is anyone planning on going?

Advertisement