Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgot to submit part of VAT3

Options
  • 20-01-2006 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭

I just remembered I never included a certain amount of VAT I paid out on my recent VAT3 for Nov/Dec '05. Is it too late now or can I 'adjust' the submission seen as I've already got my original payment in on time (ie: before the 19th)?

It's not a huge amount (maybe €20 or €30) but I just don't want anyone to start hounding me thinking I'm trying to cheat the system.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭Pataman

I dont think its too big an issue, just add it onto the next one. The total will be correct at the end of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭ButtermilkJack

yeah, sorry i meant to mention, my year ended dec 31.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Wouldn't worry - mine was out a grand for the previous year. Just adjust you input next time and make a manual record on your calculation explaining why. Revenue are not monsters, just bast**ds!

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭ButtermilkJack

nipplenuts wrote:
    Wouldn't worry - mine was out a grand for the previous year. Just adjust you input next time and make a manual record on your calculation explaining why. Revenue are not monsters, just bast**ds!
    :D LOL

Well my €30 or so doesn't seem so bad now against your grand.

Cheers, I'll add it on for Jan/Feb '06.:)

EDIT: I just went into the ROS site and you can actually file an amended return for any previous filing. Job done!

Advertisement