Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Message notifications

Options
  • 20-01-2006 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭

I for some reason don't get notifications about new messages on threads anymore, except for one thread that i was subscribed to months ago that resurfaces once in a while. I thought it was to do with the upgrade, but some of my friends tell me different.
    Can i get this fixed, or am i over looking something obvious?
    Thanks Ciaran.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Anyone else with this issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Subscribed threads you mean? Have you tried unsubscribing and then subscribing again?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Your subscription option is set to mail you once a day with updates rather than instantly if that's what you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

It is set to one per day, but the only e mails i've received in the last ~ 3/4 months is for one really old thread. I don't emails ever for any other thread i'm subscribed to. I put it down to the upgrade at the time, and just assumed it was that.

Advertisement