Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any SmartTelecom users in Galway city?

• 20-01-2006 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Howdy,

Living in Galway city; currently with utv broadband. Thinking of switching to the €35 smarttelecom deal.

I'm interested in hearing the customer experience of smarttelecom users? How long between signing up and activation? How reliable is the service?

Any info would be helpful

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

I would like to know myself, as I'm planning to switch to Smart from Eircom, to save a bucketload on my monthly expenses.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

works just fine in Renmore on a line that failed for eircom off the Mervue exchange, dunno how long it took

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I moved from Eircom to Smart. 5 days down time. transfer went perfect, the service is rock solid.

Best ISP ive had (ive had 3 others)

Go for it and save yourself a packet!

Sean. (Shantalla Exchange)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 roughrider

Thanks for the replies.

I'm on the Shantalla exchange also.

I've a few months of my utv contract to run but I may just cancel it and pay off the balance.

I heard anecdotally that there can be delays when switching from one ISP to another.......anyone experience any?

Advertisement