Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bret's finest hour?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 killeoin2

Chillax.....You'll give yourself a heart attact the way you're going. Just agree to disagree. Now, more importantly why did I get banned?? And who the hell is this Dragan? Just seems like some no-nothing annoying little **** who doesn't actually contribute just sticks in the odd comment!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

He's banned again, lmao. * waits for killeoin100 to be banned*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

killeoin2 wrote:
    Chillax.....You'll give yourself a heart attact the way you're going. Just agree to disagree. Now, more importantly why did I get banned?? And who the hell is this Dragan? Just seems like some no-nothing annoying little **** who doesn't actually contribute just sticks in the odd comment!

Indeed, you can check my previous posts if you really like to dude. Just because i wasn't getting bogged down in your playschool argument means i'm a no-nothing?

Indeed.

And you were banned for a personnal attack, plain and simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

Bret said and I quote:
    You did not give an accurate quote. Bret actually says (and it is there on the link for all to hear):

"I came up with the idea with the steel plate, actually I got the idea I think from Kevin Nash actually, so I give him some credit for that"

He says both that he came up with the idea, and that he got it from Kevin Nash. It doesn't matter what you want to believe, but to take another quote from your last post:
    "Maybe instead of inventing....you might actually, oh I dunno, LISTEN TO WHAT BRET IS SAYING?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Johnmb wrote:
    You did not give an accurate quote. Bret actually says (and it is there on the link for all to hear):

"I came up with the idea with the steel plate, actually I got the idea I think from Kevin Nash actually, so I give him some credit for that"

OK so if he does say that, how am I wrong?

Even in your quote he says "actually I got the idea I think from Kevin Nash actually" so I'm right! Nash gave him the idea!

How about an apology now for saying I was wrong?

Show some class unlike that other troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

OK so if he does say that, how am I wrong?

Even in your quote he says "actually I got the idea I think from Kevin Nash actually" so I'm right! Nash gave him the idea!

How about an apology now for saying I was wrong?

Show some class unlike that other troll.
    You are wrong in your quote, there is a difference between saying someone else had an idea and saying that you got an idea from someone, and you are wrong in your outright denial that Bret said that he came up with the idea. As I have said from the start, either interpretation can be made from that interview, so it was daft of the two of you to be using it as support for either stance. That part of the interview was about something completely different, so not only did Bret not clarify the situation, he was right not to as it was irrelevant who came up with what first. You gave a quote that was wrong, Bret did not say the words you claimed he said. Now, to once again take a quote from you:
    "How about an apology now.....Show some class unlike that other troll."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Johnmb wrote:
    You are wrong in your quote, there is a difference between saying someone else had an idea and saying that you got an idea from someone,

Only to a moron or someone in denial.
    Johnmb wrote:
    and you are wrong in your outright denial that Bret said that he came up with the idea.

I'm not.
    Johnmb wrote:
    As I have said from the start, either interpretation can be made from that interview, so it was daft of the two of you to be using it as support for either stance.

The only people who are 'daft' are those who deny Nash came up with the idea when you yourself acknowledged he said "actually I got the idea I think from Kevin Nash actually, so I give him some credit for that".
    Johnmb wrote:
    That part of the interview was about something completely different, so not only did Bret not clarify the situation, he was right not to as it was irrelevant who came up with what first.

The part of the interview was about WCW not understanding the business and good ideas.
    Johnmb wrote:
    You gave a quote that was wrong, Bret did not say the words you claimed he said.

I did not if you look over the thread. I just simply didn't remember it word for word. I ws still right anyway by your quote.
    Johnmb wrote:
    Now, to once again take a quote from you:
    "How about an apology now.....Show some class unlike that other troll."

I have shown class. I have put up with your immaturity and foolishness with good grace.

Bret admitted that Nash came up with the idea which is what I said originally so you and the other troll were wrong.

At last you were in good company with the troll. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 TripleB

I think Mr.Nice Guy is wrong on this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

killeoin wrote:
    And gess is perfectly ok to use on the internet!
    i would imagine he was banned for this. probably the most stupid statement i have ever read.

• Advertisement
Advertisement