Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double eviction on Wed

Options
  • 20-01-2006 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

So who's next? For me gotta be Traci and please God Pete - can't bear him any longer.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I can't believe that its between Chantelle, Dennis and George. What are those housemates thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Chantelle is a threat because some of them think she is going to win. Since Pete said that she has already won her little victory, they have all agreed that she is a winner either way so why not get her out and give Pete & George the chance to battle it out becase they are the one's really wanting to win.

Dennis because he is also a threat. And he doesnt really care about being in there or winning so they're threatened by that.

George is just a slimy "£$%^&*( and they're fed up of him. Havent you seen hm yet today. He considers Pete and Dennis to have the most power in the house and today he's out being pally-wally with them and confiding in them about helping Michael so he can form an allegiance with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Chantelle seems so sweet in a ditzy way. She has got to stay! I think she has enough popularity outside the house so she won't be going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I wouldnt bet on that LadyLotts. A lot of people that watch E4 or the live feed are getting quite fed up of her. Her real character is beginning to come out every now and then when the mask slips and a lot of people arent liking what they see.

This thing with Preston is annoying a lot of people also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭skye

I don't get this?? What thing with Preston?? Yes they have flirted etc.. but they aint done anything worthy of all this talk. I personally would like to see her win - slap in the face for the "celebs". If not her then deffo Preston - nice bloke

• Advertisement
Advertisement