Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Focus C-Max, Questions?

Options
  • 21-01-2006 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I have bought a new Ford Focus C-Max diesel.
    Problems are:
    1. trying to get odometer to imperial miles
    2. trip computer light remains on when car is turned off,

Any suggestions to cure any of the above problems would be greatly appreciated

Steve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

these aren't problems, more features. the odometer will be in km's only, and can't be switched to miles. and the trip computer light should turn off when you lock the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 scliffy

Thanx Colm,
    but just wondering why trip computer can give miles per gallon and how many miles left with remaining fuel but still cant tell you how many miles you have done?

more due to the change over to kilometres last year.
    my car's the same too, the trip computer has miles or kilometres but the odometer has been changed to miles.

probably because people are still dealing in miles per gallon and not litres per 100 km

How did u get ur odometer changed to miles?
    that is what i would like to get done to the car

oh sorry, didn't mean miles, meant km's. the odometer can't be changed to miles. they are kilometres only, all new cars are in kilometres only

• Advertisement

Thanx again Colm,

sorry to temporarily get your hopes up!

Advertisement