Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hitting on girls in da club.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

nahdoic wrote:
    If you see a girl you fancy in a club, then just go up and tell her sincerely and hosestly you think she is gorgeous. Be cute and confident and look deep into her eyes not at her boobs! The worst she could do is blank you - but she is very likely going to be very flattered and then just ask her questions about herself and see if you are clicking.

Well that's my no nonsense approach ... we'll all be dead around 80 or so why worry about the couple of girls who might blank you - the vast majority will love it.
    did that on friday night. she was quite flattered and then told me that her boyfriend thought the same.

You'll know. You'll be hearing all about me pretty soon enough.

I went out tonight and got 3 solid numbers, and one great makeout. The first girl was gorgeous, I mean, really gorgeous. She was a true 9. She had a boyfriend too. Took me 45 minutes to get her number and have her saying, "This was like destiny" etc. The second girl was a 27 year old lawyer! That was so much fun. the makeout girl was about a 7.5, she invited me back to her place a few times but I couldn't go. I'm smittin with the first girl though... lol, until I go out today!

To the OP, another problem you may have is the fact that you are "hitting" on girls in the club. Never hit on a girl until she hits on you.

Read that last sentence again.

45 minutes?
    isn't that the time it takes for a roofie to kick in? :p

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

julep wrote:
    45 minutes?
    isn't that the time it takes for a roofie to kick in? :p

ROFLMAO!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

nahdoic wrote:
    If you see a girl you fancy in a club, then just go up and tell her sincerely and hosestly you think she is gorgeous. Be cute and confident and look deep into her eyes not at her boobs! The worst she could do is blank you - but she is very likely going to be very flattered and then just ask her questions about herself and see if you are clicking.

Well that's my no nonsense approach ... we'll all be dead around 80 or so why worry about the couple of girls who might blank you - the vast majority will love it.

if it's that easy - pure honesty - then I can do that.

I'm just afraid of accidentally saying it to a girl who has a boyfriend and being humiliated, or just being blanked and humiliated.

Sensitive me.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭uteotw

dell6680 wrote:
    Please don't do this, it completely gives the power away and gives the woman the choice 100%. That's what women want (the power of choice) so they always say just come up and introduce yourself and say hi etc. It's giving them all the power and giving the game away. You won't get anywhere with beautiful girls doing that.

Oh my... have you been reading/watching too much David DeAngelo, Ross Jeffries and Mystery Methods? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Frederick

The best way to be is to be yourself! Most girls worth their salt will see straight through any act!

Treat the girl you like she's 'one of the lads', and you'll do just fine......:)

Oh and flirt ur ass off and make fun of her.....with a smile though or you risk a slap....:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Well it is different in different places. In america it is actually an accepted norm, and generally means very little. When some americans come over here they think that it is really strange that people are out dancing with their friends. They see the only way of dancing at clubs is to bump and grind. So a group of straight guy friends dancing is very strange

Advertisement