Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello Everyone

Options
  • 21-01-2006 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hello Everyone

I have just registered here so I thought I would say hello and introduce myself.

My name is Trevor and I am a 36 year old snow fanatic from Surrey, I live about 40 miles SW of London.

If you are interested in snow then "swing" by my website and have a look. Its quite a new website and I hope to add more content/features as time allows.

You can find it here: http://www.snow-watch.com

You are welcome to join our friendly community here: http://snowwatch.forumsplace.com/

Registartion is free and only takes 2 minutes.

I have been "in love" with snow since a very young age and although I am grown up now I am still a "child at heart" hehe.

Does anyone here feel the same about snow as me?

Cheers

SS

Comments

Oh God :D

I have to moderate you now :)

Go easy on the come over to my place routine will ya, folks around here will think you are easy :D
    Chat away here about your love for snow though and others might share theirs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Surrey Snow

Ooops sorry, did'nt mean to offend anyone :eek:

I'll say no more.

SS

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

Welcome to Boards, Trev! Just in time for the beast thats on the way....maybe...we hope....:v:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Welcome T. Hope ya enjoy boards. Send some of that snow over west if (when) you get some! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Hi SS,

As long as you SHARE, you're welcome :D:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Surrey Snow

Thanks for the warm welcome.

My mother taught me from a young age to share :)

SS

Advertisement