Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rolling

Options
  • 21-01-2006 2:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

I'm severely sick of my undead mage and my 43 orc hunter kind of getting bored of the whole horde side, I've only dabbled in the ali once and it was with a human female rogue. Any how Im rolling a new char out now on chrom(pvp) it's a new enough server few months old and I think it's only between 4-8% of the pop that’s in the 60's and as far as I gather they are only as far as rag on their mc runs. Bwl not even attempted :D

Any way Im just wondering if anyone is in the same boat of me and is sick of their main on the horde side and is willing to roll a new char out?

Just a thought :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

I'm sure some chinese farmer will level it for you sunzz :D Or level with you if you'd prefer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭DDLR

FOR THE HORDE!!

90% Of Allic on al servers are kids thats why they ALWAYS lose, and the Horde are always the first to do new contant! Like the first guild ever to do MC/ZG/BWL was a Horde guild

FOR THE HORDE!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

FOR DA HORDE!lolzolz

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

DDLR wrote:
    FOR THE HORDE!!

90% Of Allic on al servers are kids thats why they ALWAYS lose, and the Horde are always the first to do new contant! Like the first guild ever to do MC/ZG/BWL was a Horde guild

Coming from someone whos sole aim in life seems to be to threaten to beat people up at lans this isnt that suprising.

Ive played both factions pretty extensively and apart from coming to the conclusion that the horde side is generally better all round to play (due to far better travel/racial/questing/zone options), the people are exactly the same on both sides. I think most rational people suspected this from day one aside but people still post stuff like the above.

edit: OT - If you havent had an alliance character, then its well worth rolling one to see the content. Theres some great stuff early on but it tends to be much of a muchness once you get to 40. If you already have an ally over about 30, dont bother and roll your alt as a horde and cash in on the imba racials and easy questing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

yea I have a 32 rogue on guen but I rolled dwarf palli on chrom last night liking it so far only level 18 so time will tell.

hey jason when I get back on broadband im a smack you :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

DDLR wrote:
    FOR THE HORDE!!
    90% Of Allic on al servers are kids thats why they ALWAYS lose,

Interesting percentage. Have you actually any data to back this up or are you only talking nonsense to try make sense of your own posts?

Alliance rarely lose on my server. Infact, When roll on a friends shaman, it's almost scary how organised the alliance is compared to the horde. I don't think anyone's age or skill level has anything to do with what faction they pick. They pick horde or alliance under a split second decision because the character looks cool, because their friends are there or because they read some post by the likes of someone like you thinking that everyone on that faction would be insanely brilliant.

To sum it up for you, stop posting babble.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

DDLR wrote:
    90% Of Allic on al servers are kids thats why they ALWAYS lose, and the Horde are always the first to do new contant!

please...people make up stastics all the time...14% of people know that.

as for what you just said...shut up :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

DDLR wrote:
    FOR THE HORDE!!

FOR THE HORDE!
    AHAHAHA thats a fantastic post.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

DDLR wrote:
    FOR THE HORDE!!

FOR THE HORDE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

• Advertisement
Advertisement