Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equipment for keeping mobile food hot

Options
  • 21-01-2006 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Im wondering if anyone knows of an irish company that sells equipment for keeping food hot, im transporting meals so i need some sort of container than can keep the food as hot as possible while in transport. The longest it should be between placing it in the container or bag until it arrives is about 15-20 mins tops. Im also dont want anything too expensive starting off so does anyone have any ideas of whats the best option. It will mainly be hot meals i.e potato, veg and meat and some gravy or sauce portion would be the majority of meals.

Also i would need containers to store the food in and was hoping for some suggestions here, i may have several deliveries going into the one delivery container so i dont want to get them all mixed up, i was thinking something on the lines of four star pizza where they have everything stored in several boxes and labelled box 1 of 3, 2 of 3 and 3 or 3 and the address details and price on each one. Although if they are hot meals i dont think a box would be ideal i would much prefer a plastic container that could be sealed and this should keep the heat in better, also the boxes seem to take up alot of unneccessary space. Has anyone any suggestions or know of any companies who might provide such solutions, a phone number or even a website would be great

Advertisement