Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diploma in Stockbroking Investment - DBS

Options
  • 21-01-2006 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybdy has done this 14 week course in Dublin Business School?

If so, did you find it was a worthwhile course and that you are much more aware of how financial markets work and how to trade or did you feel that this was just a rushed course where there wasn't enough time to cover the relevant topics?

I am asking because I am considering doing this course. It starts in February and I just want to make sure that it is a credible course.

I am working in hedge fund administration (transfer agency) and I would like to gain a greater understanding of what the investment managers that I speak to do every day, with the hope that maybe I'll be able to get a more hands on / front office job at some stage.

If anybody can provide any input (opinions, info, experiences) about the above I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,

Seán

Advertisement