Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Earphones at Great Prices

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Logitech UE 4000 down to £14 on Amazon.
    Tempted to get 1-2 for cheapo Xmas presents.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Spotted some Sennheiser Momentum on-ear in HMV grafton st for €130.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Looking for some earphones within a 40 euro budget. Had a pair of sound magic e10s but the cable broke after a few weeks so returning them.

I don't need a mic, other than that I don't have any preferences except good quality obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭celticsfan

Raoul wrote: »
    Looking for some earphones within a 40 euro budget. Had a pair of sound magic e10s but the cable broke after a few weeks so returning them.

I don't need a mic, other than that I don't have any preferences except good quality obviously.

If you are on a budget I would be looking at the new Vsonic VSD series or the Havi B3 iems.. both around the 45euro mark

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Xiaomi Pistons?

€25 including shipping from China.

They'll be a while coming though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭theintern

I'd recommend the VSonics over the Pistons. I found the Pistons kind of uncomfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Whats the best in ear pair of earphones at the minute? Looking for ones under about €60. Preferably not shipping from Asia

Whats the best in ear pair of earphones at the minute? Looking for ones under about €60. Preferably not shipping from Asia

I know you don't want something coming from Asia, but you can't go wrong with some of the Vsonic stuff from lendmeurears. Other than that, I have the Brainwavz S1 that I'm pretty pleased with, they can be had from Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

There guys are really good from my experience.

http://www.mp4nation.net/headphones-earphones/brainwavz

Cheers lads, Ill look into Brainwavz
    These seem like decent value? Bad reviews mention the remote, which doesnt bother me.
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1412680.htm

• Advertisement

Cheers lads, Ill look into Brainwavz
    These seem like decent value? Bad reviews mention the remote, which doesnt bother me.
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1412680.htm

Most likely gonna be better
    http://www.mp4nation.net/brainwavz-s0-iem-earphones-free-fedex-2-day-to-select-destination

marko93 wrote: »
    They seem to be full price everywhere, anywhere I can get them reduced. I never pay full price!
    A lot of the brainwavz around the £40 mark on amazon, which is about right. S0, M2, M3, M4, is S0 the best?

celticsfan wrote: »
    If you are on a budget I would be looking at the new Vsonic VSD series or the Havi B3 iems.. both around the 45euro mark

Cheers.

Do you have a link for either of these? One thing I do want though is a right angle jack as nearly all my earphones break because of the connection being straight.

Cheers.

Do you have a link for either of these? One thing I do want though is a right angle jack as nearly all my earphones break because of the connection being straight.

http://www.mp4nation.net/headphones-earphones/vsonic

Not a fan of the 300.

The GR07 is out of your budget I think, but they have nothing but praise on Head-Fi.

Same with VS3D, they are also suggested for their price.

Do you know how long shipping usually takes? Cos if I pay for the 18 dollars shipping then the earphones would work out at 60 euro, bit over budget. Not sure if I like the size of them in the ear. The detachable cable is pretty cool though.

Do you know how long shipping usually takes? Cos if I pay for the 18 dollars shipping then the earphones would work out at 60 euro, bit over budget. Not sure if I like the size of them in the ear. The detachable cable is pretty cool though.

If you get them and don't like them, I'll take them off your hands. I'm probably going to buy in a month or so anyway and they'll be my 3rd pair of various VSonic models.

Thanks for the offer theintern. Appreciate it.

Is there much difference between the VSonics and the havi b3 proII (I do like the fact I can get these on amazon). Also the Vsonics VSD3 seem quite big and some people complained that there ears got a little bit sore after wearing them for a while. And which would be the best brainwavz? Apologies I am extremely picky and annoying.

Cheers.

I would be looking at these online shops which have good reputations..Have a read of the headphonelist reviews too,great site.. Take everything at headfi with a grain of salt as always ;)

http://penonaudio.com/Earphones/In-ear-earphone
    http://www.lendmeurears.com/earphones/
    www.shenzhenaudio.com

They are all very helpful when it comes to filling out cn22 forms as well for import :D

• Advertisement

I am down to the Havi B3, VSD3 or the brainwavz S0.

I am down to the Havi B3, VSD3 or the brainwavz S0.

One last one to pitch at you the Rha ma450i.. L shaped jack,inline remote and loads of tips (7 sets) included :D and can be got on amazon uk as they are a Scottish based company..free super saver delivery too

One last one to pitch at you the Rha ma450i.. L shaped jack,inline remote and loads of tips (7 sets) included :D and can be got on amazon uk as they are a Scottish based company..free super saver delivery too

Some pretty bad reviews of those online actually.

Some pretty bad reviews of those online actually.

If you don't like them you can return them with Amazon..I see hardly any review's online bar a 5 star review from the daily mail tech section, not that its worth anything as I don't pay much attention to these 'reviews',the feedback on Amazon is generally positive about the iem.. In that case I recommend the noble k10u for a top listening experience :) good luck with your purchase either way..

If you don't like them you can return them with Amazon..I see hardly any review's online bar a 5 star review from the daily mail tech section, not that its worth anything as I don't pay much attention to these 'reviews',the feedback on Amazon is generally positive about the iem.. In that case I recommend the noble k10u for a top listening experience :) good luck with your purchase either way..

I presume you are ripping the piss out of me cos the only ones I can find are over a grand. I thought maybe these were a custom version of the ones you suggested but nope after reading I don't think so. :pac:

Anyway...appreciate all the useful info you gave before that. Thanks.

I got the VSD3S but I won't make a proper review yet. On the pair I got one of the cables going into the earphone isn't in right and it can twist so sometimes the sound goes off until I twist it back. Unfortunately I can't actually tighten it so that it will stay. I am talking to customer support at the moment. If they were right though I would be delighted I think.

Edit - So they have told me to ship them back to them. Going to cost an additional €8.60 to ship via registered post. So all in all, the earphones will cost me 67 euro if I get a pair back that are right. Not happy that I paid for the FedEx shipping and now I will have to wait ages to get the earphones anyway.

Edit again - Complained about having to fit the cost of the return shipping and they agreed to pay up to 20 dollars for the return shipping as the product arrived with a defect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Any recommendations for Bluetooth earphones, maybe headphones for 70-100e. My preference is bass heavy but as long as the quality is around the same as sennheiser CX series 300+ I don't mind

I got the VSD3S but I won't make a proper review yet. On the pair I got one of the cables going into the earphone isn't in right and it can twist so sometimes the sound goes off until I twist it back. Unfortunately I can't actually tighten it so that it will stay. I am talking to customer support at the moment. If they were right though I would be delighted I think.

Edit - So they have told me to ship them back to them. Going to cost an additional €8.60 to ship via registered post. So all in all, the earphones will cost me 67 euro if I get a pair back that are right. Not happy that I paid for the FedEx shipping and now I will have to wait ages to get the earphones anyway.

Edit again - Complained about having to fit the cost of the return shipping and they agreed to pay up to 20 dollars for the return shipping as the product arrived with a defect.

Thats pretty crap...where did you buy them from? Ive sent stuff to Hong Kong before and it got there is 5days so it may not be that long... if worst comes to worst,I presume you paid via paypal so you are protected if anything goes wrong..

mp4nation. Going to return them during the week. Extremely busy and didn't get a chance to do it yet. Hopefully it will only be a week or two before I get them back.

• Advertisement

mp4nation. Going to return them during the week. Extremely busy and didn't get a chance to do it yet. Hopefully it will only be a week or two before I get them back.

Ah I see.. would have went with lendmeurears myself...top notch customer service from them guys..no issues with returns.. hope you get sorted anyway..:)

Advertisement