Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tax details, insurance etc missing

Options
  • 21-01-2006 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, im missing all the documentation for my car. missing from moving house i think last week, nanyways were do I send off for the certs ownership etc.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

you need to get a form for application for replacement documents. this form is downloadable from county council websites, or availible from the tax office. you need to bring this form ot your local Garda station, explain to them what has happened, and write on the form the reason you need replacement Reg Cert. The Guards will stamp the form, you bring the form to the motor tax office. they take €14 off you and process the details. you then get the new cert from Shannon within 10 days.

You will only be able to get the cert sent to your old address, you will then need to do a change of address,

Just fill your name and new address out on the back of the cert. ticking the "change of particulars" box

Advertisement