Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia 6101

• 21-01-2006 1:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

has anyone else noticed that this phone is extremly easy to take chunks outta... i dropped mine from the couch to the floor and there's a huge chunk gone outta the white... its starting to remind me of tippex at the mo. oh and has anyone noticed that the phone takes a while to catch up when u open it even on active flip?? and when mine is closed and rings when its opened the light goes off in the inside screen, very annoying! just wondering if these are common problems or if its just mine??? thanx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 765 ✭✭✭6ix

yeah my girlfriend had an incident with the 6101 and a wall. The phone came out worse, and a chunk of white from the top came off. Its a delicate phone alright.

Don't know about the flip problems.

Advertisement