Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Everton v Arsenal (scores incl.)

• 21-01-2006 2:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭

Beattie just scored, 1-0 to Everton
    Arsenal really need to win this, and I still think they will

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Beattie should have had a second. Arsenals defence is still like a music-hall act.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Everton very impressive so far, giving Arsenal no time on the ball. Beattie should certainly have got a second.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

I think we will get to see Diaby today.Its maybe not the introduction that Wenger might have wanted to give him, but then again there was a reason why he was bought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

I'll be stick as a dog if we cant even get a point out of this one. After putting some pressure on spurs last week, and then failing to even get a point out of Everton.

I'm not taking anything away from Everton who have been the better team, but if Arsenal are to qualify for the CL, they'd want to be picking points up against teams of Everton's calibre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Fabregas sent-off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

fabregas sent off. Cahill should have made it 2-0 shortly before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Shocking from Arsenal again. Henry to leave stories back in the papers tomorrow!

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

What's the deal with Arsenal away from home? They're a joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

mike65 wrote:
    Shocking from Arsenal again. Henry to leave stories back in the papers tomorrow!

Mike.

We'll if they dont sort out their away form they will be unlikely to qualify for the CL next season. The chances of Henry staying if that happens are slim to none.

Enjoyble game Everton battled hard and deserved their 3 points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Fabregas deserves a slap from Wenger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭redspider

Another disaster for Arsenal, but a great 3 points for Everton. That should see them on their way out of the relegation area.

A good result for Liverpool too, and of course for Spurs. Like last seasons battle for 4th, this seasons battle for 4th will be hugely interesting, especially if Arsenal keep faltering like they do. And it looks lik a head to head with Spurs, both teams arch rivals in a London context.

Yes, we're back to the "Henry may go" stories again most likely. I cant blame Henry for not signing yet as he has to be sure that Arsenal will at least get 4th place before signing a contract. So Arsenal need to solve this problem on the pitch, and at the moment they're not.

Whether they will get 4th or not remains to be seen and will be highly dependent on Spurs, and like many football followers, I have been watching them closely this season. They are a team with creativity and some very handy players so have the capability to give Arsenal a very good run for their money.

redspider

Advertisement