Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conflict Global Storm (pc) coop

Options
  • 21-01-2006 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

This just replaced Swat4 as the coop of choice on PC for me latley, played it since the 1st one Desert Storm on consoles and altho not great with some dodgy controls, its a fairly solid game. Very hard to get good at it 1st impressions of this it may seem a bit naff but get used to the controls and its a very good 1st/3rd person FPS which needs coopness to complete it.

Oh how you will cry when you hear the distant rumble of a tank and inevitable team talk
    "who has the RPG?...."
    " ehh you do, dont you?"
    "bugger"

A built in Mini Ammo game :D where you have to plan your way tru levels by what guns you will use, average kill rate is 200 AI per huge level with muli objectives.

But its damn hard online for PC and you need the other 2 guys (i bags bradely, D22 bags Connors :) ) Foley Sniper and Guy Who Blows **** Up positions available.

Anyone else got it? Works very well online using an ingame Gamepsy login feature which is actually good. Simply choose a name and enter your email (not hotmail) and thats it no websites with mad serial entering or any gamespy spam.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Bump bullet sponge required and D22ontour needs a constant medi pack giver at his side due to his addiction to bullets.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I don't have it, but definitely want to try it... I loved the Conflict Desert Storm games... some nice tactical player-swapping, almost reminds me of Lost Vikings :p
    And not as control-and-path-25-units kind of annoying as the Rainbow6 series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Recruited a 3rd player now need a 4th to play it on hard!

Come on people its really good, like in a few years people will post these games on "under rated games "threads.

Do you want to miss out ????

kdjac

Advertisement