Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm gonna do it

Options
  • 21-01-2006 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Ok i'm gonna bite the bollet and play WoW. I am going to be horde. Can anyone recommend a server with lots of friendly people on it and maybe help me get setup with some cash and items to get me a good head start?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

If your only just starting you should probably choose one of the new realms since they wont have a hugely matrure population of 60's.

Bronzebeard (pve) and Ahn'Qiraj (pvp) are your best bets. They only opened 3 weeks ago and theres a really big population of lowbies on each so therell be lots of options for you when you need to group. From an honor ranking point of view its great too, because people havent been grinding BG;s for 6 months so getting a decent rank is realistic.

Although rolling on a mature server might make sense in terms of being able to get money from people, youll pay in the long term because it can be VERY hard to get instance groups since really the only low players are alts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Dude you've already been playing an alliance hunter on bladefist for 20 odd levels ;/

Advertisement