Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mario kart clone on pc ,whats the name of it

Options
  • 21-01-2006 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the name of the mario kart racing clone released on pc cdrom, i think it was in the 90.s , it got good reviews in pcgamer .It had various weapons and powerups and a 2 player mode ,i think it was called something like superkart racing.I,D like to download a demo just to see what it was like.Also is thier any good racing game on the pc with weapons and powerups apart from rollcage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Sounds like it could be Street Racer, which as I recall came out on a whole host of systems, including the PC. Is this it? - http://www.vgmuseum.com/pics5/streetracer.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

big red racing?
    (just a random guess tbh)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Ah Street Racer. Great game.
    usually ended up with myself and a friend fighting over who won the punch and star bonus :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

It got a very good review in pcgamer top 500 games book.the best mario clone released on pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Wacky Wheels by Apogee?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

tman wrote:
    big red racing?
    (just a random guess tbh)

Ahh, that game rocked, besides the stupid sound effects. Fond memories there. Remember the homage to the italian job in it?

Advertisement