Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killzone: Liberation (PSP)

• 21-01-2006 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭

they've sort of announced it in a very unofficial manner. the official press release will be next week...

i was chatting to one of the devs who gave me this link: http://killzone.realdiamond2.com/

from OPS2's next issue (or current, not sure of it's release date). third person killzone on psp, following the story after the first game.

the ps3 sequel will be another story in the same timeline btw. but i didn't tell you that :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

looks class man, thanks for info

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,749 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

meh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Hmmm, don't like the look of the third person view or the stealth vibe. Killzone was all about killing anything that moved and I liked that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Hmmm, don't like the look of the third person view or the stealth vibe. Killzone was all about killing anything that moved and I liked that.

me too. i asked about it and was told not to worry. they changed the view to suit the PSP and the gameplay is suitably tweaked to suit being on a bus/train. they had to change their ethos to fit into the "portable" world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Hmm... I was looking forward to this but those screens have just turned me off. I don't fancy the idea of third-person view at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,342 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Looks almost top down from those screenshots. Good that they changed it from an FPS for the PSP though, I don't think any trandition FPS will work on the PSP because of it's contol issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

i like tps, and its more like james bond multiplayer, i think it was everything or nothing, except the angles of view look better and closer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

Could be good. It's almost like MGS so it might play well. But I'd still prefer FPV.

Advertisement