Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

George caught out again

• 21-01-2006 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Housemates were gathered in the living room and one was called to the diary room. Preston read out a laminate to the group.

Basically George is to be punished and housematess have to decide whether George should or should not be allowed to nominate because he told Rula that if Preston hadn't been in the Diary Room with him at the time of their "punishment", he would have nominated Preston, Chantelle and Traci.

And as is suitable for George, they had to use a polling booth and cast their votes. Before they cast their votes they were allowed to discuss the subject but not allowed say what way they were voting. (whether to allow George to nominate or not this week).

George tried to talk his way out of it and came down pretty hard on Preston, because Preston went to the diary Room earlier and apologised for talking about nominations and now George thinks Preston was being malicious.

Poor diddums is angry now because "of double standards and others have broken the rule".

Awww. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Bill Finnerty

George has been caught out a good few times since he went into the BB House. Initially I was impressed by him but various incidents have changed my mind. First of all he joined in the silly attack on Jodie when she and Chantell went into the Diary room together. Then he back stabbed Rula by nominating her despite always having little cosy chats with her. He openly said he wanted Barrymore to win - why??? Barrymore is a bully! He has never confronted that freak show Pete and he sat like a dummy when Pete launched into a vicious mean verbal attack on Traci. He is two faced and the big question is of course why is he involved in a reality TV show whilst Parliament is sitting. He should be representing the people who need him. Unlike here, there is only one MP per constituency. If a TD went into the BB House we would have 2 or three alternative representatives to deal with constituency matters.

My hope is for Traci to make it to the end, she is a wonderful person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

My hope is for Traci to make it to the end, she is a wonderful person.

You were doing so well until this statement. She is a complete vacous, self-absorbed, head-in-the-clouds dope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Watching it atm & it's deadly.
    George is so super defensive & getting really petty.
    Loving it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭skye

Watching it atm & it's deadly.
    George is so super defensive & getting really petty.
    Loving it!

Me too!! The look of guilt on his face!! Deadly! But what the ****?? He is turning on preston to save himself??? His true colours are coming out big-time - as Preston has just said: " A cheating politicion eh? Who would have thought it?"

What a slimer!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

His career's going to be about as successful at Pete's plastic surgery once he comes out of there!

I can't wait for his eviction interview whenever it comes about.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭skye

His career's going to be about as successful at Pete's plastic surgery once he comes out of there!

I can't wait for his eviction interview whenever it comes about.

Funny, Funny:D :D
    Makes you wonder though, what else this man has lied about?? Ain't done himself any favours by being in the house - now everyone can see what he is really like....Nothing but a snake in the grass

He is a proper snake in the grass.

The way he shifted the limelight off himself and on to Preston like that, then saying it was only a game, that was sneaky.

He's out for sure on Wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

George Galloway - Legend, hopefully he shines.

I told ya he was a scumbag the day he went in, glad you've copped it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

He's really making my blood boil at the moment - I thought the task at the moment being bankers would be a bit of a laugh, but between Pete & George, they're just turning it into a slanging match again!

Would have loved to have slapped Pete last night the way he was carrying on. I know thats his thing to rile (sp?) people, but its just getting ridiculous now!

chump wrote:
    I told ya he was a scumbag the day he went in, glad you've copped it :D

I have to hold my hand up, you were right.:o

I'll always admire the way he addressed the Senate, but this programme has shown that he is a slimey, sneaky, two faced, pompous twat. Just like most politicians.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

George is a retard. His stupidity is so frustrating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭cil_aine

god he was such an asshole yesterday, him and pete together are just bastards. the only reason he's so pissy is because he wasnt allowed to vote, so he wants to seek revenge! argh hate him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

He's a moron trying to play all of these mind games and when they dont work out he has a tantrum. What a bender. My 13 year old sister is more mature than he is.

Advertisement