Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<pointless debate>

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

<wonders if the child to be sacrificed is non-national ?>

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

<verifies non discriminating nature of child sacrifice. Confirms child sacrificed will be the 1st left alone in playground>

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

< ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ >
    I accidentally the whole internet

<now believes 2nd child and virgin sacrifice are needed to save the internet>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

<

fart>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

<wonders if the child to be sacrificed is non-national ?>

<Gets very nervous,, changes into Irish football top and starts humming Whiskey in the Jar>

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

<suggests that it would be easy to find a virgin on boards>

<Agrees, but decides it would not be so easy to find a child *starts shuffling around for fake beard*>

<gets chloroform, rope and sweets. Hangs around boards playground>

<Runs off crying to mother,, while singing "Chin chin cheroo" from Mary Poppins>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

<:confused:>

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

<has the control to rewrite history.>

<:eek:>

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Hey Guise!
    What's going on in here?

Hey Guise!
    What's going on in here?

<tells ghengiz cohen it's pointless asking>

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

<adds controversial opinion and trolls for the rest of the thread>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

< still smells in here from few posts back>

<thinks one should get out more>

<rips off top streaks thru room to restablish point of debate>

<realises resistance is futile>

<rants raves runs>

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Thank feck it's friday, AH is pissed before i even started.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

< rants about tax, the M50, Dublin traffic, price of a pint >
    < realizes this is off topic, but does not care >
    < adds another sweeping generalization about them comming over here, taking our jobs, wimmins, pints, etc >

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

<.>_<.>

• Advertisement

<points out that not only do they come over here taking our jobs, wimmins, pints but they also drive on foreign plates just so they don't have to pay the M50 toll> :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

< points out that the above post did nothing to make me feel better about life, the universe or anything else. >

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

<reads the first 20 pages and then skips to the end to make a joke that he hopes hasn't already been made by someone else>

<skips back a couple of pages only to read the exact same joke posted by someone else>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

<makes drunk post>

<yore ma>

<notes that thread s going around in ever-decreasing circles>

<reports thread, suggesting it be closed>

<looks up address of lee evans to make sure he dies a horrible horrible death>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

<looks up address of lee evans to make sure he dies a horrible horrible death>

<Agrees and makes mandatory comment about D*** M*S*****>

<posts about how this sort of thing would never have happened when I was young>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

< concurs >

< is shocked that people were drinking and writing >

< makes controversial statement about the state of the nation >

< ducks when hungover people blast abuse >

< leaves elegantly >

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Trog

<relates argument to own personal situation, making myself the victim in desperate bid to invoke sympathy from people I don't know because I have no real friends>

<has a wa then cries>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

< feels sorry for myself - in severe back pain & people criticising/mocking my posts>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement