Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to do?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Have you really though? If you have then we're done here. You'll get over it soon enough :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

Im from somewhere in Ireland why do you want to know?

Il be grand thanks for your posts

Zillah wrote:
    Have you really though? If you have then we're done here. You'll get over it soon enough :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

They're asking since you can't seem to spell or read properly. That's all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Any more messing and there will be unrandom bannings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭evie

Pythia wrote:
    They're asking since you can't seem to spell or read properly. That's all.

A little more sensitivity perhaps? Not all of us are blessed with wonderful lingusitic skills.

As for your pickle Eminem, I'd bide your time. Wait until a breakup and go for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

Eminem wrote:
    I do just that we were ment to be getting to gether but it never happend got a message im sorry im getting back with my ex but i still i just want him to be happy

Well, there you go.

He already knows how you feel about him as ye were about to go out together.
    He chose a different girl, so he's made the situation very clear to you.

There's nothing you can do, & there's probably nothing that you can tell him that he doesn't already know.

Right now, he'd rather be with the girlfriend.
    If that doesn't work out, you might always get your chance then, but tell me:

Do you want to be your boyfriends (if you ever get to that stage) second choice?
    I know I wouldn't!!!

Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

dont make a move now while he's taken cos he might take her side over yours, and you could lose a friend. thats the tricky thing with having feelings for friends and it sometimes being unrequited (one way)
    Do you reckon he knows how you feel?
    how long is he going out with girl?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Ruhan

This thread hurt my eyes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

It hurts my eyes too!

Eminem - you just gotta take it that the guy doesn't want to be with you. It's harsh but true. You said ye were supposed to get together, but then he got back with his ex. He obviously knew how you felt about him, but he still went and got back with her. Tiz obvious what his feelings are here.

You'll just have to forget about him and move on.

Advertisement