Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Me new runners

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

How very sk8r boi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Look very cool although osiris would not be my first choice :). Those are gonna be comfy :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

How very sk8r boi.
    indeed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Nice shoes, KdjaC.

......If you were 20, shame you re not :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

**** it tbh, i'd rather be wearing shoes that are like walking on clouds and bear the name skater boy than wear something uncomfortable or knackerish (white lacoste, nike, kswiss come to mind.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

mmm, comfortable :)

I love skater shoes, wearing a pair of black Lakai ones right now...

i really need to get a new pair, my current pair haven't lasted that long at all,

the damn plasticky bit on the heel has come through the fabric and it hurts, especially when driving.

these are nice.
    mj3.olive.suede.jpg

as are these.
    recon-brn-suede.jpg

might take a trip into G1 soon to see if they have them

Dvs though (my brand of choice) are really lacking good looking shoes on their site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Agreed. Green ones are nice.

Cremo, when your at G1 check out the DVS Milan Choc :eek: , awsome shoes. They have the milans in a bunch of different colours, but its a great shoe. Another pair to check out are the Dresdens, very cool :).

lol milans, i'd love to but i've had two pairs already and my mate has got the chocolate ones.

i'd like a change from dvs after about 5 years.

i have the dresdens on me at the moment Mocha colour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Nice shoes, too bad we get ripped off over here for runners :(

While I was in NY I got DC's, Adio's, Etnies and the like for no more than 50 dollars. Had some trouble fitting them all in my case though :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

Ive a pair of green vans .
    Best 70euro ive ever spent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

Cremowhite wrote:
    lacoste, nike, kswiss come to mind.

Thats not fare! Your obviously one of these narrow minded people who thinks the only things that are acceptable are the things you wear or are interested in.. I happen to have a pair of the white lacoste runners and they are very comfy... Tut Tut Tut!:mad:

well tbh i have worn lacoste runners (my brothers who happens to be the same size foot as me) and to be honest they are nowhere near as comfortable as skate shoes, i don't really want to get into a big argument over it as it would be dragging it off topic but if a shoe is comfortable to it's wearer then what else matters (that's my view).

Thats not fare! Your obviously one of these narrow minded people who thinks the only things that are acceptable are the things you wear or are interested in.. I happen to have a pair of the white lacoste runners and they are very comfy... Tut Tut Tut!:mad:

They may seem comfortable now, but slip on a pair of good skate shoes and you will be elevated to new levels of comfort :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Cremo wrote:
    r something uncomfortable or knackerish (white lacoste, nike, kswiss come to mind.)

All other runners are too tight as i have feet to fit chunky runners, except Umbro and Adidas football runners which are perfect for ehh football.

kdjac

jaysus you gave me a fright there kdjac you mis-quoted me and made look like i type in textspeak. :eek:

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

KdjaC wrote:
    All other runners are too tight as i have feet to fit chunky runners, except Umbro and Adidas football runners which are perfect for ehh football.

kdjac

i dunno, i find skate shoes with the really chunky tongues are too tight. prefer the 'casual' skate shoes that don't have ollie resistant padding...

Advertisement