Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joey Boylan

Options
  • 21-01-2006 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

Went to st vincents school with joey,He was big into basketball playing and coaching. Is he still involved in Basketball ? Would like to look him up

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

MarinoMark wrote:
    Went to st vincents school with joey,He was big into basketball playing and coaching. Is he still involved in Basketball ? Would like to look him up

Yes, He's still very much involved, was my irish coach back in 98/99. I think he still coaches for Vincents.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

In a big way!

He coaches the Vincents SuperLeague team and was/is assistant coach to the national team and still referees the odd time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

phil wrote:
    In a big way!

He coaches the Vincents SuperLeague team and was/is assistant coach to the national team and still referees the odd time.

Have been out of the loop in regards to the national/local leagues so wasn't sure where he was but I knew he'd still be involved as its in his blood.

Advertisement